Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday Manicure

Last week I tried out a mani that I have had on my toes earlier. But since feets are not very nice to look at and read about in blogs, I didn't show it. But when on my hands it looked much better! Here it is:

I used Kiko nr 282 (to the right) as a base and then put two layers of another Kiko (nr 248 ), that is quite sheer and has a lot of glitter in it, on top (to the left).
With flash.

Without flash

When Kasper and I were at a big shopping centre outside Helsingborg, called Väla, this weekend, I found Depend nailpolishes at Cubus for 2 for 39sek! (4€!). The bottles are small, only 5ml, but eh it's cheap! I came home with these four:


Nr .136 a light pink with shimmer.
Nr. 197 a light light blue, almost gray, cream from the summer collection
Nr. 190 a medium pink with a lot of shimmer and small glitter.
Nr. 30 a classic black

I had to try out one, so this week I will wear the light blue:

Here with Kiko Shiny Top Coat

I then added a Konad flower from plate 20.

No comments: