Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Here in Barcelona..


..there are a thousand and one ways of exploring the city and to get yourself from one point to another..
Some more a bit more ordinary:


..while others are a bit more special..
Segways, bicycle-taxi, running, "leasing" a bike at Biking, or why not a mini-bicycle or a kick-scooter

(I would have loved to get a picture of the yellow "Talking tour car", but of course today, when I had my camera, I didn't see any.. here are their website)

..long dresses are really popular right now:..


..there are four different types of police:..


Mossos d'Esquadra. Guàrdia Civil
Policia Nacional. Guàrdia Urbana
(Police pictures from Google)

and

..they think that a complete breakfast consist of coffe with milk, a croissant and orange juice..!

1 comment:

Island Gal said...

Fun! Thanks for sharing! I wish i could visit Barcelona!