Sunday, June 13, 2010

Visit from Estocolmo!

This week my three best friends from Stockholm came and visited me here in Barcelona. As I wrote before, they were all going to stay with us in our 40sq/m apartment, so my boyfriend had to live with four girls and a dog ;) But it went fine and we didn't spend too much time in the apartment anyway. We went beaching, shopping, saw SATC2, went clubbing, had cocktails, went to a theatre, made a hair-salong-visit, did the top turist attractions and off course had a lot of gossip and delicious dinners!

We went to our favourite places El Rovell for tapas, Recasens for delicacies, Rosa Negra for raspberry mojitos and Mexican food, and to the sushi buffet. We also squeezed in a visit to the bar with Barcelonas best burgers and some café-visits.

On our way to sushi buffet. The girls in front of La Sagrada Familia
On the beach on our way home from Opium. Drinks last night at Foc.

I had a great time and I miss you already girls! It's good that we'll meet again next week when we fly up to Sweden :) You can see more pictures from the week here.

About the apartment hunt, we have now found an apartment that we like and Kasper's dad has been to see it. It is completely renovated but the rent is quite high.. If we get it I will post pictures!
Hope everyone had as good a weekend as I had!

1 comment:

ma said...

Seems like a very good weekend, and now we can´t wait to have you both (or 3)here in Estocolmo, it´ll be great to cu again! Pussss