Saturday, December 18, 2010

e.l.f. Therapeutic Conditioning Balm - reveiw

As you know, about a month ago I ordered some e.l.f. stuff from their website. You have seen some of the polishes already, but here comes a review on the lipbalm.


It' says on the packaging that it:

"Provides intensive, lasting moisturization. Helps treat & prevent chapping. Instantly soothes & smoothes lips. Infused with Vitamins A&E and Shea Butter."

Packaging:
It was a bit smaller that I had thought, but since my lips are quite small that doesn't really bother me. It has a small, transparent cap that I might see me losing when on a bar, but so far so good. The stick is the type that you turn up so a plus that you don't have to use your fingers to apply. The look of it is quite boring, but for 1,5£ it's what I had expected.

The balm:
I do agree that it smoothes your lips and provides intensive moisturization and it feels nice on. It is quite "wet" so one layer is enough. I bought the one called Strawberry Créme, but for me it smells/tastes like bubblegum, which not is a good thing. It hardly hasn't any color in it, which for me is good, it just makes your lips a bit shiny.

Overall it's absolutley worth the money, but it's non a wow. I won't buy it again because of the flavour, but it's a nice lipbalm.

I give it 3/5 points.

Pros:
Cheap!
Nice texture
Makes your lips smooth

Cons:
Packaging
Flavour

No comments: