Thursday, October 14, 2010

A girls night home; cheese, wine and nail polishes!

Yesterday the girls and I gathered at my place to eat cheese, drink wine and to do nails. I introduced Konad to them and we had a great evening (eventhoug my tummy hurted after all the cheese..) chatting, discussing and painting. Here are some pictures:

All kindes of different cheeses, crackers, grapes, nachos, guacamole..

Brie, crackers, pepper fruit, crostini

This is one of my friends mani. She used the same Laka i used here, and stamped a white flower on top.

I tried out the new Konad plate with French nailtips on on one of my friends. It was a bit hard to adjust and to get it even, but the border turned out really nice.

Black Konad hearts on top of Kiko nr 251 (?)

Lovely on the thumb
And last a zebra pattern! Black Depend base and white Konad on top

My last weeks mani will come in a separate blog post.

No comments: