Monday, November 29, 2010

BCN shopping, clothes and elf Desert Haze

And the last post about Barcelona for now! This time some shopping, clothes and nails from the trip:

I got a new watch from Kasper in the airport, by Pilgrim. And I bought this knitted top at Primark, but you have seen it before.

Clothes the first night.
Green dress with gold buttons from Gina tricot.
Black jacket from H&M.
Shoes from H&M.

This is the mani I wore for the graduation. I tried one of the new e.l.f. polishes called Desert Haze. It's a gray/nude cream polish with some brown it it. I used Pieces Morning Mist for stamping which is a gold/champange glitter I borrowed from Kaspers sister :)


Under lamp. Inside

The polish looks more like the picture to the right. Not at all that nude as in the left pic, but you can see the dotted stamping on that one! I used two coats but could have used one more.

No comments: