Thursday, November 11, 2010

A visit from Denmark

During the last couple of days, Sarah from Denmark has been visiting me and Charlie. Here are some pictures:



The first evening we made our own sushi. Some with avocado, mango, cucumber, crabfish, cream cheese and chili mayo (no, not everything together..).

The next day we went to Ikea and Väla, for some shopping. I got another box for my nail polishes since the one I'm having can't fit everyone anymore.. (separate post). I also got something exciting as gift wrap for Christmas. At Väla I got a pair of gloves, gray knitted from H&M with fleece inside, since it's starting to get really cold here!


Sarah posing ;)

Today we went for a fika at Ebbas Fik, before Sarah took the ferry back to Denmark again. At Ebbas everything is from the 50ies and 60ies and all the cakes and cookies are home made. I got a chocolate cake with whipped cream and a coffee, and Sarah a gigant cookie and hot chocolate.

Us.

Blondes have more fun ;)

No comments: