Saturday, April 24, 2010

Internet shopping

Yesterday I did something I 2 months ago wouldn't think I'll do. I ordered some stuff from the Internet, very spontaneously and paid directly with credit card. At first, the payment didn't go through, but I ignored that sign (?) and tried again, this time with success.

It's very girly and completely unnecessary, and some of you will think it's a absolute waist of money. But I have found a new little hobby so now I'm waiting for it to arrive!
Ok, it's about nails. But not the type of nails I wrote about last time. No this time it's nice and girly. Before, I always did my nails pale, french or light light pink. But after Louise was here, I have started to find the passion for nail polish again, with bright shiny colors.
Oh don't worry, this is not going to be one more of the million make-up-and-nail-blogs, I promise. It's just that I'm very excited about the stuff I ordered, hope it's as good as it looks.

So what did I order?! Haha you will have to stick around for the package to arrive ;) Hopefully the next week.

This is what I have today

The only make-up-blog I'm following is Lindas. It's probably becasue she is so pretty and update multiple times a day (in Swedish). For those of you who are interested, here are some more beauty-blogs I have stumbled over:

Killer Colors (scroll down and watch the left side menu for more blogs)

1 comment:

Wilmary S. said...

Let me say that I'm quite addicted to online shopping myself!!
Have you tried etsy.com ? its all handmade or vintage. Super cool!!

Can't wait to see what comes in the mail for u...